the space between
Today was a chilly morning but the light was gorgeous, streaming through the window, lighting up the back of a single yellow rose I had in a vase by the kitchen sink.
A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.
Today's journal fun from the Awe-Manac:
Name today: Rose (obviously!)
Joan Baez said "Action is the antidote to despair." What kinds of activities, people, things, quotes or songs keep the blues away from you? Make a list or write in depth about one.
Here are a few from my list:
- My family and friends
- My animals
- My camera
- Inspiring Others
- Drawing, painting, doing any kind of art
- travel and trekking
- The books, movies and music from Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter
- Being out in nature
- Watching football with my husband
- Dining out with my friends and eating good food
- Creative Saturdays with Lita
The Road to Collinwood
Pic by Lita, processed by Me :)