Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Space Between

the space between

Today was a chilly morning but the light was gorgeous, streaming through the window, lighting up the back of a single yellow rose I had in a vase by the kitchen sink.
A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.

Today's journal fun from the Awe-Manac:

Name today: Rose (obviously!)

Joan Baez said "Action is the antidote to despair." What kinds of activities, people, things, quotes or songs keep the blues away from you? Make a list or write in depth about one.
Here are a few from my list:
  • My family and friends
  • My animals
  • My camera
  • Inspiring Others
  • Drawing, painting, doing any kind of art
  • chocolate
  • exercise
  • travel and trekking
  • The books, movies and music from Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter
  • Being out in nature
  • Watching football with my husband
  • Dining out with my friends and eating good food
  • Creative Saturdays with Lita
The Road to Collinwood
Pic by Lita, processed by Me :)



1 comment:

Lita said...

It's so fun to see which Awe-Manac exercise you do! I saw "The Space Between" and my mind went "spacey" lol. I love your creative and artistic interpretation of it; the image came out so, so beautiful, like you!

Awww, That's a great quote and single rose image :)

I feel privileged to be listed in your "antidote to despair"! I think it goes without saying, you are so on my list as well, like near the top ☺ ♥