Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jazz Hot

Name today: Good Vibrations
Today I get to: Ride my bike


Peddling Along a Petaled Path
(there are those "P" words again!)

Toast of the Day: Here's to the altered state of Jazz

Jazz Hot


The first half of January is now gone. I've concentrated the first half mostly on using the Awe-Manac to prompt photography and writing in my journal. It's worked well to keep me focused and striving for something new and creative everyday. But, (there is always a "but" isn't there?) I have missed doing traditional art. I've not sketched since finishing the Sketchbook Project, nor have I done a collage, painted, worked on miniatures nor any of the several partly-finished projects I have laying around in my art room. Part of the problem is the art room is so disorganized right now and I have a hard time focusing normally much less when things are in a state of disarray. I must remedy that but I need more hours in the day. Can anybody help me out with that? :)

4 comments:

Nichole Renee said...

If you get a remedy for more hours in a day, could you please blog it for the rest of us? Even with the snow day, I got very few of the necessaries completed. Sigh.

Laura said...

Haha! I wish I really did have a remedy...if I could do chores with a twitch of the nose like Samantha on Bewitched, well that would really help,lol.

Samuli said...

Polyphasic sleep is the answer: they say that Leonardo da Vinci had a sleeping cycle of three hours of sleep a night, coupled with little naps throughout the day.

You certainly are as creative and productive as old Leo, so maybe you could pull if off. Me, I would probably end up napping all day :D

Laura said...

Haha Samuli! That is one of my hubby's favorite facts to quote. He only sleeps 5 hours a night and I seriously don't know how he doesn't. Napping is a problem for me, if I didn't do it I would have an extra 2 hours a day! But, a girl needs her beauty sleep,lol.