Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Inspiration

You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
~Jack London


Let the fairy in you fly!


Toast of the Day:
Here's to those pens that make your handwriting look better than it usually looks.

This was all I could muster today, having a flu bug of some sort that kept me wrapped up on the couch for most of the day catching up on season 2 of Merlin (which is inspiring me!). I am beginning to feel better but now I have all those chores from today waiting for me tomorrow. :)

Wishing you all continued inspiration. xo





3 comments:

Lita said...

You did these all while affected with a flu bug?! Holy cow! I'm so loving your flying heart fairy image - such creative use of images and contrast ...

And your "Dear John" image easily has potential to become a big money stock image!!!!

Ok, Love ... get rest and feel better quick!

Nichole Renee said...

Oh no! I hope you didn't catch it from me!! Ha ha!

But I'm glad that you are already on the mend. And I'm amazed that you were able to get so much creative output today!

I suppose, though, art and inspiration are sometimes the only comfort we have when feeling rotten...

Laura said...

LOL..yea Nichole, I had sympathy flu for you! :)
Lita: I did the Fairy Fly image the day before actually, so the only thing I really did while sick was the Dear John picture. I did manage to do yoga though and that made me feel sooo much better!