Thursday, January 13, 2011

Memories

Name today: Migraine
Yep, following yesterdays flu with a migraine. Getting it all out of the way before the weekend. Needless to say, I did not accomplish much today.

Memories from a Romance

Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. ~Amanda Cross


Toast of the day: Here's to choosing to the sound of wind chimes on an otherwise silent morning.

Today's prompt: What would accordion music look like if you could doodle, collage, or paint it?

Take Flight
It would look like this...all pretty and sparkly at first but then you need to take flight after awhile because, like Bagpipes, if you stick around too long it will make your head hurt. :)

4 comments:

Nichole Renee said...

Aw, so sorry about the migraine. I get them more often than I'd like, so I know how crappy you must feel.

Still. Look at the great art that you were still able to create! Amazing!

Lita said...

Your "memories from a romance" image is PERFECTION!

Appropriate find with the heart-shaped windchimes ☺

And such a beautiful and amusing interpretation of your take on accordian music. =) Fantastic job of putting it together so harmoniously!

p.s. I'm so hoping your head is feeling better by now ... as it'll be hard to enjoy breakfast and our day out if it's still aching :(

Art Expression said...

If I could collage or paint an accordion music, what would it look like ??? that is a good question , one that I am going to think about....Thank you for this one = )

Laura said...

Thanks girls! I'm feeling much better!
Nicole, I would love to see what you would create for Accordion Music!