Friday, August 5, 2011

A Morning at the Beach

In sticking with my creative goals, I had a morning of photography planned for today and I had decided to check out the beach at Red Reef park. It was a glorious morning! A breezy day and quite warm but as soon as I put my toes in the sand and felt the salty humid air on my skin, I felt so relaxed. I spent some of my morning shooting and some of it just sitting and watching the sea. Totally worth getting up early for!

Morning Ride Over the Atlantic

 Caution 

Rockin' Red Egret

 Along the Beach

Beach Text

 Lone Piper

Rock Barnacle

Bikini Walkin'

Sea Spray

Stay Clear of Surfy Campers
(what the hell? it made me laugh!)

I hope these images made you feel like you took a little stroll along the beach with me today! Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

Nichole Renee said...

Sigh...I feel so much more relaxed!

Great images! And such a pretty beach!

Although I'm not sure which to dread more: sea lice or those surfy campers!!

Destiny said...

Thanks for taking us along on your beach walk. It was great and I didn't even break a sweat :)

Laura said...

Glad you both enjoyed the post!