Sunday, December 4, 2011

iPhoneography Mission #14

Mission #14: Study the color and shape of your breakfast.


"All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast." ~ John Gunther


I love that quote and totally agree. I love going out for breakfast, meeting my friends over coffee and Eggs Benedict and stuffing myself with a big English spread before a long day of trekking. However, the reality at home is most of the time, because I'm an early eater of lunch, my breakfast consists of two cups of coffee or a Starbucks Venti Latte. Luckily, since it's the holiday season, I had several opportunities to eat breakfast with those I love.


Morning Fruit

Homemade Latte

Biscuits & Gravy

 Doubled Up

Hash Brown Potatoes

Creme d' Menthe Latte

Unfinished

"Give me a little ham and egg and let me be alone I beg.
Give me my tea, hot, sweet & weak.
Bring me The Times and do not speak.
~A.P. Herbert, A Book of Ballads 1931

Eggs Benedict (My ultimate fave!) 

Keep Calm and Carry on...to the next mission!

Mission #15: Find something blue.

6 comments:

Destiny said...

Your breakfast looks yummy! I love to have breakfast food at dinner time.
You do such a great job with your missions.

Nichole Renee said...

How funny that neither of us generally eat breakfast! And how lucky that you had so many opportunities to eat yummy, photographic things this week! Love your "Keep calm" mug! So you!

And blue? My fave! Can't wait to see what we come up with this week!

Laura said...

Thanks Alex! It's been fun to do them...now if I can find the time to get back to the Exploration tasks!

Nichole: Me too! Blue is my favorite color!

Norman Smith said...

that looks scrum my Laura, especially those hash browns and the eggs benedict :)

Norman Smith said...

haha that should be scrummy and nor scrum my!! Damned Apple predictive text ;)

Laura said...

Haha! Thanks Norm! I knew what you meant,lol.