Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Joy is in My Heart...but not my lungs. :(

Christmas Joy is in My Heart
(A very special ornament made for me by Missy Trent )

I've been saddled this week with bronchitis. I'm going to be sick on Christmas. :(
Which means my usual surge of festive photography has shorted out. Still, that won't stop me from enjoying the holiday with my handsome hubby, sipping a couple of mojitos and tearing into some prettily wrapped gifts from family and friends. And it won't stop me from posting here on my blog in order to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy the weekend with those you love and I hope Santa brings you something special. ♥


3 comments:

Destiny said...

:( Being sick on Christmas is not an acceptable holiday activity. I do hope you are feeling well soon. Take care of yourself and enjoy the time with your husband. The ornament from Missy is too cute!

Merry Christmas!

Nichole Renee said...

I am so sorry that you're sick... BUT look at it as getting rid of all yuckiness before starting a fabulous 2012!!

Merry Christmas, Laura!

Laura said...

Thanks so much girls! Both of you cheered me up with the sweet gifts you sent me! Both are going to keep me going creatively in 2012! Love you both! xo