Sunday, May 8, 2011

Annapolis, Maryland

Hello friends!
It's been five days since my last posting and needless to say I have racked up the miles and images since then! I wanted to post a few pics from each day and catch y'all up, but alas, I could only get through a few of the shots from our day trip to Annapolis, Maryland before my energy level went kaput. Trust me when I tell you that I will have lots more to post in the future, including day trips to Nutter's Neck on the Eastern Shore, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania and Inner City Harbor in Baltimore. Til then, enjoy this short little post while I catch up on much needed sleep. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Dock Street
(Where I had the most delicious Ahi Tuna salad!) 

 Green & Blue

Shore Call


Iron Rose


Table for One

4 comments:

phoebe said...

Gorgeous photos Laura! I can't wait to see more. Get some sleep and then process some more, lol. You're having such an adventurous spring :)

Nichole Renee said...

Lovely images! Your eyes finds so many beautiful things to share with us!

Now...it's time to get to work on our Gettysburg pics. Chop, chop! ;)

Laura said...

LOL..I'm workin' on it I swear! But, my hubby has been alone for nearly two months now so you can just imagine what my house is like. It ain't good! I'll be cleaning for days!

Missy Trent said...

Beautiful pics, Laura!
I am so inspired by our time together. I kept my word...I actually blogged this morning! It was so quiet here without you.....I HAD to blog!Hee Hee! I miss you!
Enjoy your day! I'm cleaning too.