Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fun with Photoshop

I'm anticipating this upcoming Creative Saturday with Lita, excited to get started on my next digital art piece. Debating between doing a Retro Pinup piece, a Watercolor or a Pen and Ink Wash and probably won't decide until the morning of.  In the meantime, I've had some free moments here and there to play a bit on Photoshop.
Nature photographs were my starting point.  Here I did an abstract Pink Carnation in Digital Watercolor:

I also took an image from my art journal of Morning Glories done in Acrylic and played with it in Photoshop:
Now, it went from being Scarlett O'Hara Morning Glories to Heavenly Blues:
Other than these few pieces, I worked on organizing my stock on DeviantArt and processed a few photos here and there but did not have much time this week to devote to art which is another reason I'm looking forward to Creative Saturday.  One whole day of just creating! Oh the Joy!

No comments: