Sunday, January 22, 2012

iPhoneography Mission #21

iPhoneography Mission #21
Find your image in a shiny metal surface


This mission was more difficult that I thought it was going to be. I didn't realize just how little reflective metal is around me. Of course, Fairies don't like metal so that may explain why I don't have much around my house. :)
I did manage to find a few cool things to shoot my reflection in while I was out & about...

 Vintage Bicycle

 Rolls Royce Reflection

Espresso Machine 

Face within the Face

Time to move on to the next mission! And it looks like a good one!
Mission #22: Create abstract compositions of electrical wires on a backdrop of sky. 
Think I'll start that one today with a stroll around the neighborhood. :)

2 comments:

Nichole Renee said...

I immediately started giggling because your post "mirrors" (tee hee) mine in that this was a tough mission! I love the clock image! Awesome!

And the next mission! Might be my favorite yet!!!

Destiny said...

I love shiny things! I was surprised you guys had a hard time locating stuff. I have always taken it for granted that shiny things were everywhere. After your post I noticed most things I thought were shiny were just reflective.
Good job. I really liked the espresso shot you could see you smiling in it:)