Sunday, February 19, 2012

iPhoneography Mission #25

iPhoneography Mission #25: 
Call out to your pet and record the moment of connection.


I do not have the most cooperative cats when it comes to photography. Somehow they always know when a camera is in my hand. Even with the iPhone camera, and bird calls coming from my lips, I am still thwarted by closed eyes or a turn of the head. So I only have a few images to share with you for this mission as pictures were just blurs of fur as the little buggers ran off to hide from my lens. :)

Mom, you are disturbing my bird watching!

The ears back mean Back Off!

 Rawrrrr!

 Calm (but one more snap and her mood could change!)
The life of a pampered cat is soooo very tiring!

And, since these pets weren't cooperating, I called out to my other "pet":


Now, I can give my cats (and hubby!) a break from having a camera in their face and move on to the next mission...

iPhoneography Mission #26: Make water stains.
Ohhh...sounds like an opportunity to get very creative!

4 comments:

Luke A. Bunker said...

Hahaha - I love the captions!!!

Nichole Renee said...

These are great!! I was so rushed with this week's mission...mine pale in comparison! And I love the shot of your "other pet"! Hilarious!!

Destiny said...

Kitty shots woo hoo! The non feline shot was also amusing. What a great sport he is :)

phoebe said...

lol, I was innocently looking at the cute kittie pictures and then all of a sudden there's Charlie looking like he's going to jump out of the computer! That was a fun post :)