Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Joy of Photography

My friend Lita posted this picture of me from an outing we had to Loxahatchee. I was laying flat on my stomach trying to get a picture of a Blue Dasher dragonfly. I love this shot she captured because it really shows how much joy I truly get from photography. I love nature, wildlife, art and being creative. Photography lets me combine all of those into one wonderfully satisfying hobby. Photography has also led me to meet wonderful people, like Lita, who have the same passion for nature and photography. It's much more enjoyable when you find someone to share it with and I can hardly wait until our next adventure together. Maybe next time I'll catch Lita in a funny position photographing an insect of some sort! :)

4 comments:

Lita said...

Your zest for life and photography really does come through in that picture :)

I'm flattered to see you added it to your blog.

Hope you're having a great day and that you are keeping on track with your goals.

Laura said...

I was going to blow off working out yesterday and then I read this comment and it was enough of a reminder to stick to my goals...so I did! I worked out and ate pretty good, so THANK YOU for that reminder! I did have a "Lita" moment though later in the evening when I had that remaining bag of Doritos and dang...they were good!:P

Laura said...

I was going to blow off working out yesterday and then I read this comment and it was enough of a reminder to stick to my goals...so I did! I worked out and ate pretty good, so THANK YOU for that reminder! I did have a "Lita" moment though later in the evening when I had that remaining bag of Doritos and dang...they were good!:P

Anonymous said...

Cool post.